Our website uses a technology called “cookie”, in order to be able to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and guarantee its proper functioning.
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the user’s use of the website by making the site more useful by personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1. – Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
2. – Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time that they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
3. – Purpose: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
•Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
•Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies that require consent used on our website are:
Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
_ga: 2 años
_gid: 24 horas
_gat: 1 minuto
To obtain more information about the cookies of this third party, you can click on the link in their name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
The consent for the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, will be obtained with the acceptance of the initial notice of information about cookies that is displayed at the time you load our Web.
withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, for this they will have to eliminate the cookies stored on their equipment using the settings and configurations of their Internet browser.
Cookie configuration panel
How to disable cookies in the main browsers?
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
• Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Your online choices
This website can modify this Cookies Policy, therefore we recommend you review this policy each time you access our website to be adequately informed about the use we make of cookies.
Last update: December 2020