Artilum, is a 100% family-owned company, specialised in handling wiring, assembling electronic equipment and handling custom LEDs.
Founded in 1989 as a lighting company, it later specialised in LED lighting to finally become what it is today, a company recognised in the field of custom wiring, for its quality and service provided to meet the needs of the customer.
The daily activity takes place in sectors such as:
Artilum adapts to the needs of each customer, from the beginning of the project, with samples, prototypes, advice on the best products for their manufacture until the delivery of the order, which is reviewed and verified with strict quality controls. The pillars on which the company’s work is based to provide a fast, flexible and quality response to customer needs:
- Suppliers of the main brands, and original components.
- Quality of work endorsed by the ISO 9001 regulation
- Team of professionals with a long history and committed to quality objectives.
- Adaptability for both large and small batches.
- Latest generation machinery for its manufacture and subsequent testing.
Sustainability and Innovation
Artilum is also a company committed to the environment, which is committed to continuous innovations but does not forget the importance of saving energy and reducing environmental pollution.
Proof of this is the incorporation of LED technology in lighting applications, a solution that greatly reduces environmental impact and promotes energy savings thanks to its long life and the absence of mercury.